Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Precious

Photobucket
I woke up early yesterday and decided to walk to work. Not my best idea. Lovely Midwest weather has left layers of ice on EVERYTHING. It took my twice as long as it should have to get to work, and I had to geisha-walk the whole way. Since it was warming up to above freezing, even at 7:00 a.m., there was water draining everywhere on top of the ice. It was so bad at one point, I literally had to cross running water. So bad in fact that if I had been protecting a precious ring forged in the darkest pits of Mordor, the ringwraiths chasing me wouldn't have been able to follow. Yes, I am a nerd. Dork. Dweeb. Geek. What? I'ma still cutcha, bitch! I think a picture of Ryan Seacrest is more than appropriate. He's kind of like a hobbit, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment