Saturday, January 24, 2009

Aaaaand There It Is



Lo and behold, next episode of GG had a pregnancy scare, but there was no actual pregnancy. Damn. I caught a few minutes of Millionaire Matchmaker with that fugly Patti chick. She was going through pictures of prospective clients, a.k.a. gold diggers, who want to be in the club: "Attractive, attractive, no. (Holds up a particular photo) What's with the hair up? You gotta tell the girls stop putting their hair up. And, like, if I were a guy and I saw this, even on a internet site, would I date this person? Uh, like, NOT." I just happened to recognize the unfortunate gold digger wannabe as Sarah (Agor) from VH1's Scream Queens. You know, the ugly Jewess who couldn't act for shit.



Oh, while I was submitting a definition of "Angelmaker" to Urban Dictionary, I found a few good euphemisms for abortion:


  • embryo relocation
  • life avoidance
  • plan A (okay, that one is mine)
  • problem solving


No comments:

Post a Comment