Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BitComet Best, Part Deux

I just spent way too much time looking through video titles to find these, but there are some good ones. I apologize for any repeats:

Milk Junkies

The Great American Squirt Off

Asian Babymakers

Japanese Office Sluts

Anal Chaos
(sounds messy)

Big Tits At Work

Fuck Me. . . I'm Fat
(kiss me, I'm Irish)

All Star Bodybuilders In Heat

Weapons of Ass Destruction 6

Bukkakepee

Ultimate Sex Party - Slut Bus

Scale Bustin Babes

Private British - Virgin Asses

Big Tits Boss - Mrs. Titty

Baby Got Boobs - Breakup Sex

Gay Frat - Backdoor Affair
("gay frat" = redundant)

The Best Lesbian Dreams

Anal Perversions

Masturbation Mayhem
(every night with me. sometimes twice)

Monster Cock Worship
(see above)

Female Ninja Rape - Ninjitsu Notebook

Sodomania 33

Gangbang My Face 3

No Cum Dodging Allowed
(I imagine the girls/guys who dodge it with Matrix-style bullet-time)

Mommy Loves Cock

Anal Assault
(sounds like a DJ name)

Up and Cummers

Caesar's Hard Hat Gangbang

Cougars In Heat

Milfalicious

Moms Gone Wild 2

She Is Half My Age 6

Horny Black Mothers and Daughters

Screw My Wife Please

I Fucked Your Wife Again
(I see one dude telling this to the other with a sheepish smile and a shoulder shrug)

Tiny Tit Squirters
(I don't know if they squirt from the tits or from the vag)

Spermaparty

The Big Swallow

Evil Anal 6
(this is my favorite, but I don't have a joke for it)

Mommy Loves Big Black Dicks
(also the title of a children's book to explain what little Jimmy walked in on)

Holy Fuck It's Huge 5

Anal Devastation
(Katrina-like anal annihilation)

Sex Trek - Where No Man Has Cum Before
(meaning a location or an object.orifice? I seriously doubt there is something man has yet to ejaculate upon)

Cockasian 2

Dark Meat, White Treat 5

Ass Cleavage

Your Mommy And Me

My Wife, Your Meat

Pussy Contest 3
(what's the criteria to win?)

Tit-Fuck Tryouts

Strap-On Sistas, White Boys Only
(I think I'm going to go back and download this. . . )

No comments:

Post a Comment