Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jenny Shimizu: Model, Dyke, Comedian



In case you forgot, Jenny Shimizu is as big a raging lesbian as ever. She appeared on the most recent episode of RuPaul's Drag Race and complimented Ongina on her name. "I love the name Ongina. I'm often on 'gina too." Ha! I haven't seen such a funny lesbian since Paula Poundvag, I mean Poundstone.

Also in RPDR news, it finally hit me after three episodes why they say it takes "charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent." C.U.N.T. I feel slow. Give me a helmet and put my ass on the little bus because I'm speshul today. C.U.N.T. kind of sounds like it should be the enemy organization in the next James Bond film. James will have to infiltrate the deepest recesses of C.U.N.T and climax with the submission of Selma Twat.

No comments:

Post a Comment