Sunday, March 1, 2009

That Reminds Me


In high school my friend Nick recommended an anime to me. He just told me it was violent and cool. I somehow obtained it. I think I had to order it from Amazon, but I got the VHS. I quickly realized just how graphic the movie was. Ever heard of tentacle sex? That's basically what the film revolved around. The plot was actually really interesting, but all the monsters with their ruthless multiple tentacle cocks are a bit much. The covers of the movies actually have "warning: absolutely not for children."

In one of the sequels, Nazis try to use a terrifying machine to summon a giant moster. What machine you ask? The death rape machine. Yes. Women get attached to crane arms with dildoes and such and get, well, raped to death. Anyway I just thought of the movie due to the whole Nazi and rape topic. Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment