Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!




To my blog. I realized today is the one-year anniversary of starting this blog. I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to, so I'll try to be more attentive. I've compiled a sort of greatest hits list of entries below:

A Ballad About Female Genital Mutilation (the audio doesn't work anymore, but still fun)

This One Time. . .


Futuramadrama

My First And Final Face-First Foray Into Furburger

Singing In The Rain

Holy Racism, Batman!

Gambling's Bad, Mmmkay?

Die, Yuppie Cunt

Can You Say "Puta?"

Real Housewives' Alex McCord Fanfic

A Letter of Resignation from Paris Hilton's Vagina
Oooh Baby,Let Me Fix My Weave

Trancient History

Haifiveku

Star Text

Spidercorn

"Shia LaBarf"

Oops

Lazy-Smized

Let's Paint, Exercise, and Have Miscarriages

Termites

The Bends

But Was It Rape-Rape?




p.s. I had a dream last night that I decapitated Mischa Barton with a whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment