Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ms. Adventures Part I



I heard about a particular iApp a while ago that is a "dating" program for men and organizes them based on proximity. The subject came up again while on vacation with my friends, and we joked that we should download it and see who all was there. For whatever reason, we never did. I finally remember to do it when I was back in town. Let's call it Snizdr.

At first I didn't put a picture up, just age and whatnot. So then one day while I was at work, I decided to sign in to see who might pop up. Just for a kiki. Lo and behold, it revealed that someone was THIRTEEN feet away! I scampered off that shit as fast as my skinny little fingers would allow. It didn't really matter though. The damage was done. Even when you sign out, it shows that you were online recently and says how far away you are unless you have it set to hide location (which at the time I didn't know was possible). There's a short homo I've spied in the office next to mine. I can just tell, you know how it is. But we've never spoken; I think we've exchanged hellos once or twice. I haven't seen him up close, but I don't think I'm into him. Anyway, I'm sure he spooked me, so I haven't signed on at work since. When I told Lila about it, I also told her about a story of a 19-year-old using the app to find a guy and kill him. She had this to say: "DON'T GET MURDERED." Yikes. This story does somewhat relate to what is coming next. It's a good one! Hold on to your panties, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Oh god, it's like the start of some 90's techno thriller about the 00's!

    ReplyDelete