Friday, September 10, 2010

Homework


I've been toying with the idea of changing my domain name for a while. I've decided against it for now, but I might buy it just in case I want to use it. It's a good one. I won't share so you vultures can't snatch it up. Suffice it to say, it happens to be in the fantastic documentary Paris Is Burning. The first thing I did was type my desired phrase into the address bar to see if it was an existing site. It is not, so my browser took me to a Google search of the phrase. The top hit was a link to a transcription of the movie. It's a little spotty, but it's great fun. See the movie if you haven't already, and check out the document here (if it asks you to download Japanese characters, just do it).

1 comment:

  1. I fucking LOVE that movie, I was telling my mom to watch it a few days ago. I'm all about throwing shade.

    ReplyDelete