Sunday, December 19, 2010

Celluloid Classics

Girls Will Be Girls ranks high on my list of stupid movies I can watch all the time.  It's a scathing comedy about drugs, rape, and abortion.  All the women in the film are played by men.  Yeah, big surprise coming from me, I know.  They aren't supposed to be trannies, it just adds to the humor.  The jokes are dirty and just plain wrong.  That's why I love it.  That's why the quotes section of my Facebook profile has a couple selections such as "One?  Coco, I''ve had more children pulled out of me than a burning orphanage?"

If you have the power of sight and vision, I recommend watching GWBG a.s.a.p.  There are also more goodies on YouTube like The Jizz Party and Delivering Coco.  Apparently there is a planned sequel due out in November of 2011.  Yay.  So see the movie, and check out all the videos.













No comments:

Post a Comment