Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BWNHI

My coworker is my favorite kind of person. A sassy black woman. Let's call her Shawnda. If you want something done, there's nothing like a black woman NOT HAVING IT. Is your Starbucks order taking too long? Get you a BWNHI. Does it look like that asshole over there is talking shit about you? (doesn't matter if he is or not) BWNHI. Is that cop giving you a speeding ticket? Well, let it go, because BWNHI might get you arrested. We discuss this all the time. We decided that black people and Jews have a special bond because we learn about persecution at such a young age. We were at a work dinner last night when someone (whitewhitewhite) told Shawnda that Atlanta was "like Hollywood for the blacks." We just looked at each other like "is this bitch for real?" There are just some things you can't say. I think I'll go tell Shawnda "I love your people!"

2 comments:

  1. I went to traffic court this morning, and there was a BWNHI in the courtroom. I don't think that's the right place to bring your "not havin' it" attitude. But at Starbucks, bring it ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, BWNHI + anything-law-associated = BWNHIIH (black woman not having it in handcuffs)

    ReplyDelete