Saturday, February 7, 2009

Response-ability

Note:
When used as a verb, spook can mean to notice, to spot, to discern, or to find out:

Person A) I'm hungry.
Person B) I spooked a McDonald's a few blocks back, if you want to go there, fatty.

The adjective unspookable refers to something's ability to pass without notice or as normal. Therefore unspookable trannies are transgendered individuals who can pass as the sex to which they were not born. Like Vivica Fox.


In response to Julianna's comment on Ho Stroll:


Julianna said...
Sadly (happily?) I have seen this show. I'm still mystified by how few Honolulu johns apparently figure it out.


I don't get it either! I fucking know a tranny when I see one. I thought everyone had such keen trandar, but I guess that's not the case.



Here's a great case of unspookable trannies:
The Most Disturbing Conversation Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment