Saturday, February 7, 2009

We All Float Down Here



I seriously feel like I'm about to cry. I've always been frightened of clowns, and it didn't help to read Stephen King's It when I was 11. I love zombie movies, and I was excited to watch George A. Romero's latest contribution to horror film: Diary Of The Dead. The main characters found a tape at some dead people's house which contained footage of a little girl's birthday party. Yay! Happy fun unicorn sunshine rainbow time! Then a fucking clown comes "shambling" from the house. The dad tries to honk his big red nose, but it bloodily breaks off. Then zombie clown attacks. Great. Now I have to watch out for zombie clowns. Not only do I have to be on the lookout for the Boogeyman, Blacula, and Tyra Banks, but now I must add zombie clowns to the list. Thanks, asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment