Thursday, March 26, 2009

PETA = Lennie Small?





I found a cool website all about how hypocritical and full of shit PETA is.
PETA Kills Animals
I've always disagreed with their methods, but not necessarily all of their message. Here are a few fun facts, should you choose to believe the website's accusations, which I do:



  • Since 1998 a total of 21,339 dogs and cats have died at the hands of PETA workers.

  • Last year, PETA killed 2,124 pets and placed only seven in adoptive homes.

  • PETA’s president has said that “even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we would be against it.”


Dayyyymn. Suddenly the Trollsen twins don't seem to bad. You should really look at everything that website has. It's insane. I just don't get what their goals are. Some people must be making mad money from PETA. Why else would they spread a message of "peace" in such a messy, violent manner, yet not follow through on their tenets? It's a scheme. I see what you did there, PETA. If you "love" these animals so much more than humans, why don't you marry them? Oh wait, you can't because you loved them to death. Candy Finnigan would be so disappointed in you.



To be fair though, I myself never go anywhere without my euthanasia caboodle. It's not for animals though, oh no! I never know when I'll need to put an old person or a mouthy hooker to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment