Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Star Text



I won't go into a review of Star Trek other than to say it was absolutely entertaining. Oh, and I want to make the live-long-and-prosper sign with two fingers in Spock, two in Kirk, and a thumb in Uhura's vag. Moving on. . .


Yogi: Speaking of men, have you seen star trek?
Me: omg loved it. i want chris pine inside me STAT
Yogi: Affirmative.
Me: base ops, we are GO for penetration. repeat, we have a green light on intercourse
Yogi: I've got a place he can boldy go. Although other men have gone there before. lbh
Yogi: I could go for the new spock too. emotionless? At least he won't cry like the last couple guys.
Me: yeah and he won't want to cuddle
Yogi: I pulled out. Why are you still here?



Then we move on to the subject of women with narrow-set vaginas.

Yogi: OMG
Me: i was like "wtf? do you have a glass vagina?"
Yogi: Put on your rape face.
Me: YES. it done been on


1 comment:

  1. he is so rocking the come hither look on the poster. How could you not want him to do a little trek to your star?

    Yogi

    ReplyDelete