Tuesday, November 3, 2009

V for Vagina




"yay, dyke bitch from nip/tuck has her oozy cooze all up in dexter's piece"

Wow I just used the word "cooze" for the first time in I don't even know how long. Seriously, when I think about it, I'm not sure I've ever actually uttered the word. It just makes me feel. . . dirty and shameful. It strikes me as super offensive, like the other C word, but with promiscuous undertones. Alluring, yet tawdry. That sounds like I'm describing a wine.

This '97 Cooze de FĂȘte smells of musk, chocolate, and earth; however, its legs are shit.



Ahhhhhhhhhhhh holy shit I just scarred myself for life:

This is what happens when I Google image search "wine glass vagina" with the filter turned off:
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.





What is wrong with people??? Oh well, whatever, I hope that bitch got paid a lot and maybe even enjoyed the process. Good for her deadly, scary, Pinhead-from-Hellraiser-looking COOZE.

3 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOL.
    ROFLROFLROFL.
    LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO.
    HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
    ROFLCOPTER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eurgh , whats that thing sticking out, looks like a tongue. and whats that thing getting shoved up your arse, stupid bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fucking disgusting . like why do you have a but plug for your asshole is someone making it big enough to shove a dick in there ? -_______- i mean your pussy looks open enough stupid whore .

    ReplyDelete