Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hypothetically Speaking


Let's imagine a scenario. Perhaps I hypothetically have a profile on a social network/dating website. Then let's pretend that someone called, oh how about "fitguy," sent me the following message even though this make-believe version of me has made it explicitly clear that he is not looking for a hook up: "whats up? how bigs ur cock? wanna fuck around?" Now imagine that I shared this with a friend of mine for a laugh, and he jokingly suggested I respond with a shocking message. This is the hypothetical response: "Bro I'm really bumming. My wife found out I scam on her with guys and she aborted our unborn baby to get back at me. Could really use some sympathy cock." Sadly and fictitiously fitguy did not reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment