Sunday, February 14, 2010

It Started With A Dare, Part Deux


This was my friend's entry today, and I think it's rather impressive.


I can take credit for finding the picture and the line about Master Splinter, thank you very much. He actually got several responses. One was from a "masseur" offering a free first massage because he wants to build his clientele. I think that one might have been fake. Then there was another kid who was interested, but didn't want to dress up or anything, so he was lame. Brady offered to let him be Casey Jones, but I think that's where it ended. Then there was the older man. He was cool with being Master Splinter. Seriously. He was totally down. It got so detailed, that we started to feel bad. He was really into it. Oh well, it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment