Sunday, February 14, 2010

It Started With A Dare

This is how it began:

Brady: ok


Brady: I dare you to post an outrageous craigslist



Brady: like that



Brady: For example.....



Brady: Headline: Looking for Older Bea Arthur type



me: i love it already



Brady: Golden Girls fetish. You be Dorthy and I'll be young Mario Lopez who doesn't want to go back to Mexico



Brady: You enter my paper in a local essay contest to have me deported because you are secretly molesting me



Brady: Must bring cheesecake to eat out of my ass while I scream YES PUSSY CAT


And this is the result:








My friend was even nice enough to provide the picture for the post. I'll also include the second place picture that didn't quite make the cut. It seemed to have posted, but I didn't receive any responses. Sadness :(




I think today we'll try a Harry Potter themed post.

No comments:

Post a Comment