Monday, March 22, 2010

How Could I Forget?

I can't believe it didn't occur to me to post this until just now. First, look at a couple pictures for me:




Cute, right?



He's attractive in a generic kind of way. Here's the thing though--this is what he used to look like:




Oh snap! Tranny trick! That's a really good one though. Not like Chaz Bono. It's interesting how it comes so naturally to call him Chaz. It's already weird for me to think that there was ever a Chastity Bono. I wonder if he had male junk yet? I guess he retired from pole vaulting (snicker snicker) in 2007 and looks like this now, so odds are he got his cock and balls. It prompted me to read up and brush up on the different ways that sex reassignment surgeries are performed. I'll spare you, but know that one day it should be possible for men who become women to use a donor uterus to carry a baby. But then can you have a vaginal delivery? Hmm, more to learn.


The picture below is Loren Cameron: the confusing icing on the tranny cake of the day.



1 comment: