Sunday, April 25, 2010

Of Course



My friend Brady always manages to find the nastiest stuff on the Internet there is. He searched for "moogle" images. They are these cute little creatures in the Final Fantasy franchise. So of course he happened across this picture:






Brady: wtf. how is this in the google image search for moogles?
me: only you
me: just leave it to you to find that shit
Brady: lol
Brady: so
Brady: I'm confused what is going on in that picture
me: i don't really want to enlarge it
Brady: lol
Brady: DAMN
Brady: who is getting boned thinking about moogles?
me: you
Brady: there are WAAAAAAY to many moogle penises on google images
me: ooooooh
Brady: : and there is one spreading its asscheeks
me: he has his little antenna thing in toad's ass
me: lol
Brady: : OOOOOOHHHHHHH
me: you sick fuck
me: like an anal bead
Brady: : HA
me: a singular anal bead

No comments:

Post a Comment