Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bam! Bitch Went Down










I'm surprised I haven't seen pictures of Lady Gaga biting it before now. I'm sure she has though. All those "avant-garde" yikes she wears are dangerous as hell. She's going to break a hoof. OH that reminds me. Uh oh, this is kind of terrible. I don't think I've mentioned it before. I was on a date a couple months ago; and at the restaurant, I spied a table of sorostitutes. The cool thing was one of them had a prosthetic leg. I thought it was neat and immediately starting wondering aloud how she came to be in that situation. My final hypothesis was that she suffered a serious pump accident. She was drunk, running in knee-high hooker boots, and her heel got caught in a grate. Because the material was so restrictive and unforgiving, it just snapped off her whole lower leg. That's what I like to think went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment