Friday, July 23, 2010

Schooling the Children




We have this glorious model of woman's inner workings at my office. It's a promotional model for the Nuvaring. It is so fun! You get to see all the biznass, PLUS there's a mock Nuvaring on a string that you can practice sticking up the sniz! How amazing is that? Then you press a button, and it zooms out of the sniz! It is way too much fun. It gets better:



Nice! It even comes with a snatch-for-dummies diagram, for you queers out there who don't know your way around a lady crotch. I'm seriously going to figure out how I can get one of these models for myself. I would proudly display it in my apartment. PROUDLY.

2 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase one of these? I am a sex education teacher and saw one at Planned Parenthood and loved it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They actually come to the office through the pharmaceutical representative from that particular company, Merck. You can try calling them to get more info:
    http://www.merck.com/contact/home.html

    ReplyDelete