Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This Bitch Over Here



Brady: ug

Brady: I just had to watch the trailor for EAT PRAY LOVE

me: Eat Pray Smug

Brady: awful

Brady: Good for this bitch. She has the money to fly around the world

me: i hate julia roberts, i hate that book, i hate people who like that book, and i preemptively hate that movie

Brady: that's what i thought of

me: this bitch over here can just take a year off her life

Brady: I hate when people with nothing better to do and money go around saying how you should do shit

me: and go be a pretentious cunt

Brady: YES

Brady: and now get a book and movie deal

Brady: and I'm sure she goes on Oprah and talks about how zen she is as she cashes the checks

Brady: fuck you

me: i hope she chokes on her organic bullshit vegan salad that i'm sure she praises to all her friends as the only way to eat

Brady: yeah famous people who tell the country to do shit like that are awful

me: GWYNETH PALTROW

Brady: sure it's easy to be healthy when you can pay for shit

me: i want to strangle GP

Brady: and her macrobiotic diet

Brady: I don't even know what that means

me: it means rich and gullible

2 comments:

  1. Fuck you, retard. Julia is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richard Gere, why don't you go shove some more gerbils up your ass and shut the fuck up. Julia Roberts eats dick burritos.

    ReplyDelete