Thursday, August 12, 2010

How Did They Do This So Quickly?

I'm sure you know all about the disgruntled Jet Blue employee who yelled over the intercom on a plane and then sashayed away in the most dramatic fashion he could. Of all the news stories I've seen about it, this is by far the best.



Don't these things take a long time to make? Even without voices, isn't Pixar working on shit like this for years? Of course only the Chinese could churn this out. I love it. What I'm not sure I love is the mincing half-naked boyfriend waiting at their apartment. Seriously? We don't know if fthis motherfucker has a boyfriend, or if he's even gay. His profession does not define his sexuality. Just kidding, of course it does. He might as well be professional cockjuggler. They're gay. They're ALL gay. They could have at least kept the stereotypes going and decorated his home. The inside of that place looked like a crack den.

No comments:

Post a Comment