Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Too Good



I happened to ask on my Twitter account (@FatCamp) on August 5 "how does bonnie hunt still have a show?" I just noticed that someone (@Imontheradio) replied @ me that she does not in fact have a show anymore. Apparently it is in reruns until September 10. And then "I take it by your question you're not a Bonnie Hunt fan." I had to go back and see what I actually wrote, because I had it in my head that I wrote something like "why the fuck is that no-talent cunt Bonnie Hunt still on the air?" What I did tweet was completely benign, but what I really want to know is how Stephanie Foo happened across my tweet. We either have some followers in common, or (what I'm convinced is more likely:) she for some searched all of Twitter for Bonnie Hunt. Why would someone do that?? It is mind-boggling. When you do that search, what are you hoping to find? The hot juicy gossip on all things Bonnie Hunt?

Oh hahaha. Well, after a minute's worth of research, I see that Ms. Foo is just a superfan of BH. There are several @Imontheradio tweets on BH's page. I kind of want to bait Foo now. I just need to come up with something AWFUL to say about Ms. Hunt and wait for the magic to happen.


4 comments:

  1. 1: Ms. Foo looks pretty awesome.

    2: I have to give Hunt credit for introducing me to one of my celeb mancrushes... David Alan Grier...

    So stop with the HATE...

    Actually keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I don't know what the fuck you're really even talking about, but I'm Stephanie Foo (imontheradio) and then there is another dude who must have replied to your tweet whose name is lmontheradio. That's an l at the beginning there. So uh. Yeah. Hate to burst your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have absolutely zero idea of who BH is. So. Please take this down.

    ReplyDelete