Monday, August 30, 2010

Zoophilia

Sheesh, ya'll.





I couldn't remember if it was spelled beastiality or bestiality (the latter is correct), and the search for the answer led me to some crazy places. First of all, there's this:




Yeah. Let that sink in, and deal with that shit for a minute.

Then there's artist Paul Avril whose work includes such masterpieces as this:



and this:



Any brief lesson on zoophilia is not complete without Mr. Hands. Oh, you don't know about him? Well, Mr. Kenneth Pinyan a.k.a. Mr. Hands had a hobby of being videotaped while horses fucked him. Yes. YES it's true. I'm sure you can find the videos somewhere if you are so determined. They are disturbing as hell. Anyway, one fateful day in 2005 an Arabian stallion perforated Pinyan's colon, and he later died of the injuries. See, you CAN get fucked to death. My brother was trying to argue that one cannot be fucked to death. His narrow mind could only conceive of being raped and murdered as two separate acts. But oh no. I've been trying to come up with examples, so I'll have to make sure to tell him about this one. The point is, there's a documentary about this guy called Zoo, that I've actually heard is good. I'll need to track it down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment