Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Grudginly Enjoy a J-Lo Song



Produced by RedOne and Lady Gaga though.  That makes much more sense now that I know that.  I heard this song on a podcast last week, and I thought "hm.  This robot sounds an awful lot like Jennifer Lopez."  Turns out it was a robot singing over J-Lo.  I haven't really listened to her music since I caved and bought her album J-Lo when I was in China in 2001.  I obsessed over the Spanish songs, but "Walking on Sunshine" was my jaaaaaam, ya'll.  I have heard snippets of her recent couple songs, but I was less than impressed.  This however, is a catchy song that rapes you all the way to the dancefloor.  Give it a listen, and keep in mind that it is J-Lo.  It's good for her.  Manage your expectations.  If you can make it through the whole song without killing yourself, everyone's a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment