Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wanna Hear Some Poetry?

There once was a man from Bandoo. Who fell asleep in a canoe. He dreamed of Venus and played with his penis and woke up with a hand full of goo!
I'm staying home today :(  I've been up since 4:00 a.m. with stomach ish.  Perhaps I shouldn't have let my rare steak sit out so long on Sunday before reheating it and consuming it last night?  Ugh.  TMI.  Sorry, bitches.  Anyway, I'll try to blog some today.  I've been terrible and lazy.  Let's kick it off with a poetry slam.  Travis, of One and a Half F*gs fame, provided me with the first line.  Maestro! How 'bout something with a little octane?


There was an old tampon that lived in a sniz,
It bathed in blood and urine and jizz,
Til one day that twat
Was toxically shocked,
And it needs a new gash to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment