Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You Gotta Know Your Limits With A Boombox



I recently listened to Lonely Island's album Incredibad. You know them, Andy Jewberg's comedy/music group. I found it surprisingly entertaining. Especially "Boombox" because it talks about fingerless gloves and old people fucking like rabbits. I remember seeing the video for "Jizz In My Pants" and wondering who the attractive nerd was. Now we're imaginarily gay-married. I might be alone here, but I love a funny and cute nerdy guy. They often don't think much of themselves, so you know they won't have attitude, and they'll do the nasty stuff in bed they think they have to in order to get you to like them. Aw, look at that picture! I just want to pinch his cheek and give him a cumstache. Something distinguished. Like an old-timey villain who just tied a bitch to some train tracks.






No comments:

Post a Comment