Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thug Life


G's To Gents was riveting as usual. Oh, I'm sorry, you can't see me rolling my eyes to the point of pain. The lesson for this week was chivalry. It's a good one to learn since what these guys probably consider chivalry is warning a chickenhead before busting a nut in her mouf. My favorite FTM tranny Macho was denied membership to the oh-so-prestigious Gentlemen's Club. Their challenge was to learn etiquette to use on a date, and Macho was confident. "What do ladies want? They want this diamond on the face. They want this braided up hair. They want this smooth talk. Everything that I embody." Wow. Diamond face tattoo is actually pretty high on my list of qualities for desirable men. The bigger the diamond, the better. He needs to upgrade that shit at Zales or something, and then we can deal. He wasn't very macho in his exit interview:




Look at his pictures, and tell me he was born with a penis. I dare you. I was fortunate enough to be accepted as a friend on MySpace. It's purely for research, trust. According to him, he and Riff Raff are getting their own dating show. Now casting! So any skankbots out there check out Thug Passion, and get your shame on. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment