Sunday, February 8, 2009

The More You Know



After a little looking around, I found out what a "hybrid pussy" is. On the BangBros website, one can browse through the girls according to physical attributes. The options for pussy are innie, outie, and hybrid. I'm guessing this refers to the positioning of the labia. Innie would mean not being able to see the inner labia at all. Outie must mean having mad beefdrapes flapping out of the outer labia. Hybrid should be a happy medium.

That reminds me of three really close female friends I lived with my freshman year of university. They were like Goldilocks and The Three Baginas. They showed me their vaginas all the time. One kind of looked like it was trying to swallow itself, or it had just eaten something sour; one was a definite outie; and the last was just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment